The Siege is Wisconsin’s premier indoor and outdoor paintball facility, with all our fields at the same location. We have 9 total fields ranging from woods to airball. Walk on play is always welcome. Paintball is for all ages 10 and up or ages 8 and up for low-impact private parties, whether you are a veteran player or brand new. We have rental equipment and upgraded equipment available for those who don’t have their own gear.
SpecialWednesday all paintball packages $10 off!
Admission, basic rental gun, air refills, thermal mask ($28), and 500 paintballs ($20).
Basic plus upgraded Planet Eclipse Emek, and chest protector ($43), 500 paintballs ($20).
Elite package ($45), plus 1000 paintballs ($35).
Admission does not include paintballs. Paintballs are sold separately.
Basic rental gun, air refills, and thermal mask. *Admission not included.
Up to 20 oz, per fill.
- Free admission
- $5 Basic rental equipment
- 10% off paintballs
- Member only email coupons & discounts
The Siege is Field Paint Only!
GI Sportz 1 Field
GI Sportz 1 Field
GI Sportz 1 Field
Why we are a field paint only field
- All paintballs that are shot here must be bought from here, no outside paintballs.
- We want you to have a good time. In the past when we were BYOP we often had people show up with inferior paint purchased from mass distributors and they spent much of their time dealing with the frustrations of inferior paint.
- We offer a variety of quality paints at competitive prices. Quality paint breaks better on impact (not in your marker) and has less sting. Poor quality paints can also cause staining.
- Honestly, it’s how we stay in business.
Rules while playing paintball
- All players must have a valid and current waiver on file. –No exceptions.
- A barrel bag/sock must be in place in all safe zones including shop area, parking lot, outdoor fields, and staging areas.
- Barrel bag/ sock shall only be removed in designated areas which include playing field and chrono area.
- Shooting and dry firing are only allowed in designated areas playing field and chrono area. No shooting or dry firing is allowed in safe areas which include the shop area, the staging area, parking lot.
- Masks must be put on before entering any area where shooting is permitted which includes playing field and chrono area. Mask must stay on at all time while in these areas. No exceptions.
- All Paintball markers velocity must be tested over the chrono before playing. All markers must shoot a velocity less than 280fps indoors and outdoors.
- Wrist band is required to play, which will be received after paying admission at front desk.
- If we suspect that a person is high or drunk, we will no serve them for the sake of their safety and that of others. Please play sober
- Throwing paint is not permitted in any area especially safety areas.
- All Refs calls are final. Arguing will not be permitted.
- Rambo rule- if a player is within 10 feet of another player whose back is turned to them, the player with the advantage will proclaim Rambo and attempt to tag the other person. Player with back turn will be eliminated.
- While playing a paintball game a player will be eliminated if they are struck by a paintball that breaks and leaves a mark (includes gun and any other object a player is carrying at the time). If players is struck by a paintball that does not break or leave a mark, the player is not eliminated.
- When a player is eliminated they are required to signal they are out and proceed to designated dead box or area designated by the ref. Players must stay in this area until the game has concluded, with mask on at all times.
- Playing on (continuing to play with a known hit) and Wiping (continuing to play by removing a hit) are not allowed.
- Overshooting (continuing to shoot a player after they are eliminated) is not allowed.
- There is not crawling in tubes or climbing on and/or over bunkers.
- Do not shoot at lights, sky lights, ceiling, directly into the netting, animal life, eliminated players, and refs.
- Customers are not allowed to enter any area designated for employees only this includes behind shop counter, back rooms and other building that is not directly associated with The Siege Paintball, llc.
- Only employees are allowed to use fill stations to fill compressed air or CO2 tanks.
- The Siege paintball is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- All purchases are final. No refunds will be issued on goods or services until a thorough investigation has been completed by the management team and a complaint / refund request form has been filled out.
Any person who fails to follow any of these rules will be asked to leave the premises, and no refunds will be given
Skip the line
Complete your waiver here
*A waiver must be completed once per calendar year, prior to playing.
Come on out for walk on play, or book your next party, whether it is a birthday party, bachelor party, or a work outing we do it all.
*Summer hours from April 1st - Dec 31st
**Winter hours from Jan 1 - March 31st